Followers

Snag My Blinkie

Chat Box

Blogs I Love

Candy's Treats
Karra's Kreative Korner
Tasha's Playground

Proud Member

Pimpin' Pspers
Creative Addictions
Creative Misfits

Blog Awards

Sunday, August 26, 2012
~~Click on Sample to view full size~~
This Tutorial was written on August 26th 2012 by Ashly
It is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please do not copy and do not post elsewhere.
Do not translate or script.
This tutorial is written as if you have a general knowledge on how to use the program.

***What you'll need***
Program of Choice.
I am using Photoshop CS5
But, if you know your tools you can use any program of choice

Scrapkit of Choice
I am using the “Tech Savvy Collab” From Pimp My Tags with Scraps
This uses the portions by Pimp'd Designz & PolkaDot Scraps
You find this for purchase HERE

*~*~*~Let's Get Started *~*~*~

Open a new canvas
600px by 600px
Flood fill with white

Use the following in this order with a drop shadow unless specified
Resized and repositioned to your liking:

pd12-print-02 (no drop shadow)
PDS_TS- scatter2 (no drop shadow)
PDS_TS- leaves1
PDS_TS- leaves1
PDS_TS- gems
PDS_TS- gems
pd12-ribbon-flower-01
pd12-flower-01
pd12-flower-02
pd12-flower-03
PDS_TS- wordart (added a stroke and a bit of a bevel to this one)
pd12-ribbon-02
PDS_TS- ribbon1
PDS_TS- ribbon1
pd12-ribbon-03
pd12-ribbon-03

Add your name
I used
pd12-pp-08
to 'color' it

Add credits to your tag

Save to your liking and you're done!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Search

I CT For

Categories