Followers

Snag My Blinkie

Chat Box

Blogs I Love

Candy's Treats
Karra's Kreative Korner
Tasha's Playground

Proud Member

Pimpin' Pspers
Creative Addictions
Creative Misfits

Blog Awards

Monday, October 3, 2011
If you love her tubes then you should really check this out and she really has some amazing work and kits!!!

BUY MY STORE for $20! You will get all my scraps, cu items, and clearance items. Once you purchase this you will receive a coupon via email. Also, there are 4 tube specials! Tube Special #1: Any 10 tubes for $8, Tube Special #2: Any 20 tubes for $15, Tube Special #3: Any 30 Tubes for $20, Tube Special #4: All 54 of my tubes for $30! http://rockmyworldwg.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=40&zenid=d7e65694596d90dd8d08dae50ca072be

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Search

I CT For

Categories