Snag My Blinkie

Chat Box

Followers

Blogs I Love

Karra's Kreative Korner
Tasha's Playground

Proud Member

Pimpin' Pspers
Creative Addictions
Creative Misfits

Blog Awards

Wednesday, October 5, 2011
New Tut posted using an Exclusive tube from the forum PSP Party Central!
Stop by and check it out and swing by the forum to say hi and see all the goodies they have!!
They get more very frequently and the ladies there are awesome!!

~~Click the pic to view full size!~
You can view this tutorial HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey everyone!! Thanks for stopping by! My name is Ashly and I'm a 27 y/o SAHM to 1 little girl. I love designing in my free time as a way to destress a bit and have been making tags and siggies for about 6 years now but, am still continually learning. You can email me at: garyswifey06@gmail.com

Search

I CT For

Alika's Scraps
Chichi Designz
FourXDesigns
Candy's Treats
Photobucket

Categories