Followers

Snag My Blinkie

Chat Box

Blogs I Love

Candy's Treats
Karra's Kreative Korner
Tasha's Playground

Proud Member

Pimpin' Pspers
Creative Addictions
Creative Misfits

Blog Awards

Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Rissa @ Rissa's Designs Awarded me this award.
Thank you so much Rissa!

The aim of the award is to bring recognition to blogs with minimal followers.


Since I have accepted the award I must pass it on to at least 3 other blogs(but not more than 5), that have inspired me and I feel deserve a bit more attention.


The rules are to say thank you on my blog to the one who passed it on to me with a link to their blog.


Pick the blogs to pass the award on to,leave a note on their blog and then list them with links to their blogs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Search

I CT For

Categories