Followers

Snag My Blinkie

Chat Box

Blogs I Love

Candy's Treats
Karra's Kreative Korner
Tasha's Playground

Proud Member

Pimpin' Pspers
Creative Addictions
Creative Misfits

Blog Awards

Saturday, April 14, 2012
~~Click on Sample to view full size~~
This Tutorial was written on April 14th, 2012 by Ashly
It is of my own creation and any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please do not copy and do not post elsewhere.
Do not translate or script.
This tutorial is written as if you have a general knowledge on how to use the program.

***What you'll need***
Program of Choice.
I am using Photoshop CS5
But, if you know your tools you can use any program of choice

Tube of choice.
I am using the artwork of Lielman
Use must purchase a license to use his artwork and can do so HERE

Scrapkit of Choice
I am using a PTU kit called “Turtle Crush” by Alikas Scraps
You can find this kit HERE

Mask of Choice
I am using mask84 by Weescotslass Creations
Which you can find HERE

~*~*~ Let's Get Started~*~*~

Start a new canvas
600px by 600px
Flood fill with white.

Open as61
Add to your canvas
Scale down to 80%
Add a drop shadow

Open paper06
Resize to 600px by 600px
Add to your canvas below the frame
Use the magic wand tool to select inside the frame
Select → Modify → Expand, by 5
Invert the selection
On the paper layer press delete
Deselect

Open paper08
Resize to 600px by 600px
Add to your canvas
Have this below the other paper layer we just used
Apply the mask to this layer

Open your tube and add to your canvas
Resize and position to your liking
Once you have this duplicate this layer
On the original add a drop shadow
On the top one
Filter → Blur → Gaussian Blur, 3.0 px
Change the blend mode to screen
Lower the opacity to 30%

Add your tube again beneath the frame
Flip horiztonally
Resize, reposition, change the angle a bit if you're needing to
Once you have that erase any of the tube that's outside the frame
Change the blend mode to luminosity
Lower the opacity to 30%

Now add which elements you'd like
I used the following from the bottom up with a drop shadow unless stated:

as55 (no drop shadow)
as54 (no drop shadow)
as35 (no drop shadow)
as35 (no drop shadow)
as35 (no drop shadow)
as45
as42
as75
as79
as72
as47
as30
as53
as52
as07
as23
as73
as22
as04
as36
as37
as08 (added an outer glower as well)
as26
as26
as25
as25

Add your name

Image → Trim
Top left pixel color all boxes checked

Resize if you'd like to

****Most Important****
Add your copy right information

If you're happy with you're result save to your liking and you're done!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Mel and I try to email you but I receive a message error : "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address." I want to know if it's possible to translate your amazin tuts to my forum for my french members. I'll need your permission. I'll put a link to your website for each tut i'll translate. My forum link http:://meliscrap-design.forumgratuit.org Thanks, Mélinou.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Search

I CT For

Categories